Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $140000 - $148000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Performance Bonus
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Project Manager - Infant Milk Formula - Regional Victoria
The Company:MNC - Infant Milk formula manufacturer
Nature of Engagement: Permanent Staff hire
Working Week:Approx. 40 hours per week - overtime dependent on operational requirements
Package:$140,000 AUD + Super (@12.5%) + Car Allowance + Performance related bonus
Various CAPEX and OPEX associated to two manufacturing facilities in the Victoria region.
The capital includes upgrades to existing process mechanical systems, Implementation oil dozing system, installation of oil tank with associated nitrogen systems, bypassing of existing evaporator etc
• Subdivide major project deliverables into smaller project packages.
• Develop the project plan including the work breakdown structure, budget and schedule
• Identify and manage interdependent activities and conflicting schedules
• Identify potential risks and plans for risk management
• Estimating and planning for project staffing, roles & responsibilities, quality standards, information & communication needs
• Establish Safety Organization Structure
• Execute the project plan.
• Monitor and report project performance.
• Manage change, manage risks, and manage stake holder expectations.
• Develop monitor and support project team.
• Ensure all key deliverable and performance guarantees are met
• Prepare project summary report and document all the change requests
• Ensure as built drawings and documentation are handed over to the operations team
- 10 + years of experience gained within FMCG, Food, Beverage, Dairy or other relatable hygienic projects
- Experience gained in capital projects working directly for a manufacturer
- Strong knowledge of process mechanical equipment related to the dairy industry i.e. evaporators, spray dryers, pasteurisers etc
- Good knowledge of local vendors associated to the dairy equipment industry
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Ability to travel throughout the Victoria region
- Good level of capability to manager project deliverables associated to time, cost and quality.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!