Skills: Project Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Littleton, Massachusetts, United States
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Ø Position Summary
The Certification Project Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and supporting customer relationships.
Provide support to Certifications Manager overseeing activities for all Certification programs.
Ø Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain positive relationship between Certifications, the Laboratories, Applicants, 3rd Party labs and clients.
- Receive Certification applications
- Update databases and tracking systems
- Generate and distribute results findings from Certification reviews
- Serve as the main point for contact for Certification Applications
- Provide back-up assistance for other department staff as required, communicate and escalate significant client issues to Manager or Supervisor for resolution
- Participate in external and internal quality audits
- Responsible for proper archiving of records
- Adhere to the requirements of the Quality System
- Review contract requirements in order to assure adherence to client requirements, and coordinates certification testing between labs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current regulations / industry standards
- Assist sales enquiries
- Send all final reports and deliverables to clients in secure format
- Update Departmental Procedures in a limited scope with direction from senior staff
- File and organize reports
- Other duties as defined by Manager, department needs and workload
Ø Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to communicate, submit reports, and schedules electronically
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication - written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize individual workload to meet deadlines
- Take ownership of projects and responsibilities to maximize both personal and company potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications - including Excel and PowerPoint
Certification Project Manager I :
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 year college degree and 4 years of experience in Customer Service/Quality Assurance/Inspections
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.