Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Scopus Engineering LTD is recruiting a HSSE Advisor based in Aberdeen on a Permanent basis.
HSSE Advisor is responsible for facilitating and organising HSSE processes to ensure a proactive approach to HSSE management including goal setting, planning, and implementation of processes and providing monitoring and assurance to line and functional leadership on the effectiveness of the implementation. Attaining a sustainable incident free workplace and environment requires a strong commitment from leadership, management and all individuals. The HSSE team is responsible for providing the support and guidance required to achieve this by promoting an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all project team members.
- Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Provide positive support and coordination for the Contract/Project/Location on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of HSSE best practice
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement
- Provide assistance and advice to the Project Manager/Location Manager with responsibility for HSSE
- Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness
- Produce HSSE performance reports as required
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents
- Where appropriate be involved in the investigation and ensure that the findings are reported and appropriately shared
- Review accidents and incident reports
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in working with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001 / ISO45001 management systems.
Qualifications / training required:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Auditor Training
- Oil & Gas Experience
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities (or Similar)
- Member of IOSH