Baker Hughes is looking for a Field Service Manager - Drill Bits for the Midland, Texas area.Essential Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of Drill Bits product line/service in an operational area or district.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Ability to be on call during nights and weekends and be called out to field if necessary
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Extensive knowledge of Drill Bits
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in field and operations.
- Manages the operations of a district or product/service system, typically first or lowest level P&L.
- Customer interaction experience
- Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience,
product/service system complexity or some combination of these factors.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.