To Prepare proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as a key member of the Global Commercial Center of Excellence for Surface Pressure Control to achieve the global Sales, Order and Margin targets for the business.
- Own the global strategy and implementation - drive early engagement, long term deal prioritization and pipeline processes for designated customers
- Lead proposal generation for surface pressure control products, systems and solutions for equipment and services. Compile and submit tender packages as required.
- Develop winning strategies with sales, while ensuring compliance with established guidelines for the Risk management process.
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with customers as needed.
- Interface with the regional teams and headquarter functions such as Sales, Pricing, Risk, Legal, Commercial Finance and Project teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will match Customer requirements while meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Interface with Surface Pressure Control global manufacturing facilities to develop full cost and execution models.
- Provide leadership during the deal review process with special emphasis on ITO risk review process requirements and guidelines to ensure that all technical and commercial risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levels are properly incorporated in the development of the scope, pricing, terms and conditions, and contract text
- Continuously identify and refine the proposal processes across the business, with special emphasis on Lean opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Proposals
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Oil & Gas industry experience
: Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.