Baker Hughes is hiring a Sourcing Manager in Stavanger.Essential Responsibilities:
- Define and improve Sourcing strategies at business or plant level. May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Develop elaborated proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
- Ability to communicate the broader picture to the team. Use of basic influencing skills to deliver on assigned goals.
- Service unit providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handles department work guided by procedures. Exceptional cases are resolved by choosing the right procedure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sourcing Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.