The Banking intern will be responsible for assisting the implementation of a new Treasury payment factory. Tasks:
- Provide support for the treasury team, bank administration team.
- Ensure the documentation flow is in line with the internal policy.
- Ensure all bank documentation is signed as per bank mandate.
- Prepare periodic reports and dashboards for bank account solutioning.
- Understand and fulfill all regulations of the internal policies of the company.
- Manage the system administration of online banking portals
- Assist with periodic reconciliation of account data in centralized tool with external Banking partners and Business ledgers, ensuring timely resolution of any discrepancies identified
- Maintain repository of documentation requirements for various service setup
- Support Baker Hughes Treasury with special projects from time to time improvement activities to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification
- Ongoing studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar BA/MA
- Fair knowledge of English
- Great command of Excel and Microsoft products
- Team player, communicates well
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.