Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Torrance, California, United States
- Manage the scheduling effort from work list development to post project review (includes work lists, Risk Based Work Selection, budgets, schedule duration, critical path management, monitoring milestone compliance, creating progress reports and incorporation of best practices and lessons learned)
- Validate resource requirements for the total event, by unit / contractor
- Identify and monitor all critical and sub-critical paths for the total event
- Measure and analyze progress performance and forecasts, and identify productivity issues and resolutions
- Validate turnaround / event duration based on schedule analysis, potential risks, and anticipated contingency for weather and other events
- Experience scheduling for Alkylation Unit from scratch Required
- Knowledge and use of Refinery safe operation procedures.
- Proficient in turnaround scheduling and estimating principles and techniques.
- Proficient computer skills, including Primavera P6, SAP, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Project Manager, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Knowledgeable in basic process unit processes and process equipment (pumps, vessels, heaters, exchangers, etc.)
- Meeting facilitation abilities
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.