You will be a part of a coiled tubing crew which normally wise consist of 4 - 5 crew members including the supervisor. Working offshore and onshore mainly in continental Europe.Responsibilities:
- Prior to the job (at the base) inspect and check assigned equipment for the job according to internal procedures.
- Rig up equipment (coiled tubing and pumping) on location according to procedures.
- Assist on pumping operations during the job.
- Safety awareness also towards others.
- Rig down equipment on location and prepare for back load.
- Once equipment returned to the base clean up and prepare for the next job.
- MBO nivo 4 Werktuigbouwkunde (WTB);MBO nivo 3 technicsc; HNC - Mechanical Engineering
- Allround technical woring experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Emmen, the Netherlands
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.