Skills: Refinery Specialist
Other Skills: Electrical inspection, maintenance and installations of equipment in hazardous areas
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Manama, Bahrain
. Min 10 years in major and mega projects (systems completions management roles) within the Oil and Gas Industry. Minimum Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Possess must have a Strong experience in Electrical Inspection, maintenance and installations of equipment in hazardous areas on a variety of installations.
• Fully Conversant with IEC 60079
• Valid COMPEX Certification ie. Ex 01-Ex04 Compex Ex14
• To Lead and perform a Hazardous Equipment Inspection in order to develop a "Hazardous Area Equipment Register" (HAER) for OWNER Trending and statistical analysis reporting is provided as a tool to ensure in compliance with regional classification societies and standards.
• Inspect all Hazardous Area Equipment located in classified "Hazardous Area Locations"
• Assist in developing a registry of all electrical equipment located in "Hazardous Area Locations"
• Identify all items that do not comply with applicable standards and specifications to develop a punch list.
• Manage and report daily reports to reflect daily inspection progress
• Manage "Permit to Work" as required