Our client, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking to hire a Custodian (Reservoir Geophysics). Following prerequisites apply:
- Min 20 years' as Seismic Interpreter and 15 years Reservoir / Development Geophysics work
- Masters degree in Geophysics / Geology / Physics or other related Science or Engineering majors.
- Passed TPCP requirements for Custodian level.
- Expert in Seismic Interpretation, Time-Depth Conversion, Seismic Attributes analysis (incl. AVO and Seismic Inversion).
- Experienced in FDP / FFR projects deliverables. Advantage if experience in unconventional, EOR / IOR projects.
- Innovate / Direct geophysical data interpretation and evaluation leading to optimal Reservoir Evaluation - carried out in FDP, FFP and EOR processes and be involved in Quality Assurance Review - VAR, PRG and ARPR. Advice and review evaluation and acquisition of new opportunity and/or asset.
- Author, Develop and Establish technical capability and talent pool of technical expertise and advise acquisition and replication of technology and best practices as part of CLIENT global competitive advantage in field appraisal, development and production.
Interested candidates, pls submit your detailed resume ASAP. Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thx.