Our client, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking to hire a Custodian (Quantitative Interpretation). The following prerequisites are required:
- Minimum 20 years' relevant working experience in international oil and gas industry.
- MSc in Geophysics / Geology
- Extensive knowledge and experience in various aspects of Geophysics, Petroleum Systems.
- Conventional & unconventional evaluations as well as carbonate & clastics depositional settings.
- Knowledge on acquisitions, Processing & Reprocessing. Time-to-depth conversion, 2D/3D seismic interpretation and mapping, QI, Seismic attributes & rock physics and 4D seismic.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume as soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.