Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Senior FP&A Manager based in Houston, Texas.Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a business partner to the Corporate Real Estate operating across BKR to drive business initiatives, growth, profitability and accountability.
- Support Strategic Portfolio Team to provide insightful financial analytics for better operational decision making and influence supply chain leaders to make strategic decisions
- Support the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) model for Baker Hughes globally. Identify, drive and measure cost reductions and efficiency opportunities
- Manage closing and planning cycles (Monthly and Quarterly closing, SRP and AP cycles and manage the overall Supply chain metrics)
- Oversight of financials related to CBRE contract, Coordinate 3rd party billing and cost allocations across product companies and functions
- Manage streamlined Capex spend reporting process and ensure total BKR spend alignment with cash flow targets
- Drive and own process improvement projects: ensure HQ base cost structure alignment and real estate process standardization
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of accounting principles and controllership
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Proficient in SAP, Hyperion / Essbase and oracle applications
- Strong influencing, teamwork, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Experience successfully leading cross-functional projects and process improvement within the operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.