Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Technical Project Manager to join the team in Dubai, UAE.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and executing projects, tracking and monitoring key metrics and ensure milestones are met on time and on budget
- Develop high-performing teams through functional and technical leadership skills. Provide coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to indirect reports within a broader team
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing business and digital technology processes
- Has financial responsibility and accountability for projects
- Defines and implements processes for coordination and communication between organizations and with Baker Hughes stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day execution of projects by working directly with global technical teams.
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related subject (Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Business or Commerce), masters preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of experience leading large global projects and/or infrastructure portfolios
- Demonstrated ability to frequently influence the organization including executive levels
- PMP or related Project Management certifications
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred.
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across large organizations
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization and across multiple work groups
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills from both a strategic and technical standpoint across the function and business in a complex global matrix organization.
- Places strong emphasis on strategy & influence
- Proven skills to organize and lead teams (without direct reporting structure) to attain shared goals
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help lead teams to resolve issues and define solutions.
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the employee, builds strong relationships, creates processes with employee viewpoint and partners with project team members to help shape their future initiatives
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Strong record of accomplishment of comprehending current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities. Must be conversant in current technologies.
- Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.