- Assist with auditing logistics charges invoiced to us against contractual rates.
- Communicating with different parties i.e. local teams and vendors
- Location will be Dubai office- trade center
- Duration will be Initially 6 months; extension upon Management Decision
- Ready to Join With Minimum 2 Weeks' Notice.
- English language is mandatory to be fluent
- UAE resident (Current location)
- Arabic Speaker is highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 Yrs. Exp
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.