Skills: Environmental Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PRINCIPAL SOCIAL PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years renewable contract opportunity.
The responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Drive the businesses Social Performance policies, standards and guidelines
- Identification and implementation of Social Performances practices
- Application of governance and practices in line with regulation and legislative requirements
- Capability development for Social Performance
The requirements associated with the role are;
- At least a BSc in Social Science, HSE, Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 15 years of experience, ideally with a portion in the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong knowledge of both Malaysian and international approaches to Social Performance
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.