Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Type of contract: Permanent
We are looking for an Experienced ES Field Specialist to join our Australia team.
The ES Field Specialist is directly responsible for safely and efficiently managing the operation of ES Drilling & Waste Management equipment required at the wellsite.
Has an indepth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other, and capable of performing advanced troubleshooting and extraordinary maintenance on ES technologies.
- Reside in Perth or Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement
- 2-3 years Technical TAFE Diploma Certificate is desirable
- Lead Candidates should have a minimum of five years oilfield experience with two years as Pressure Fluids Management System (PFMS) Supervisor with projects delivered without exception. MPD related experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of slinging and lifting over-head loads
- Understand the dangers of energized fluids and associated equipment
- Understand the dangers of noxious fumes
- Understand the dangers of working around high-pressure lines
- Understand Process and Information Diagrams and Flow Systems
- Understand the dangers of O2 deficient atmospheres
- Familiar with regulatory code and safety policy
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Advanced understanding of mechanics
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics
- Familiar with drilling issues as they relate to drilling - velocity to clean a well
- Self-directed and demonstrates sound decision making
- Ability to represent M-I SWACO independently
- Excellent writing and oral skills - must be capable of communicating with both technical and non-technical personnel at field and office level
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates is desirable
- Knowledgeable regarding drilling rig types, rig components, rig component functions, drilling operations, drilling fluids circulation system, drilling fluid system, primary techniques and systems used for drilling waste management
- Able to perform a solids control pump installation
- Ability to maintain, trouble shooting, prepare and dispatch of equipment
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation. Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills, competent with Microsoft office products and ability to learn new software
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 09-March-2020 until 09-April-2020.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.