- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemical blending processes.
- Proven initiative in increasing knowledge of products, processes and equipment.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
- The blending, transferring and storage of bulk chemicals
- The blending, repackaging and storage of a wide variety of chemical products used in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Routine product quality checks (QC)
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks including rail unloading
- Routine facility maintenance activities
- Active participation in safety programs and strict adherence to BHGE Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSE&S) Policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years experience.
- Must be willing to work as an operator and a warehouse person
- Strong communication skills
- 2 years of blending
- Fork lift certification is preferable
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.