To assist in the monitoring and maintenance of certification records, and compilation of comprehensive Manufacturing Record Books (MRB's) against internal and client requirements.
To ensure that the internal document/record control processes are followed ensuring compliance and revision control of documents.Essential Responsibilities:
- Generate, control and distribute Manufacturing Record Books (MRB's) in line with customer requirements and deadlines.
- Track and control manufacturing records and certification from internal and external sources.
- Interpret and cross reference detailed information across different documentation to verify compliance.
- Liaison with internal and external suppliers and customers in relation to project documentation related issues.
- Control of company procedures, specifications, manuals and standards, project quality plans and any other project or company related documentation in line with document control practices.
- Documentation reproduction, filing, tracking and distribution.
- Maintenance of company archives.
- Assist with the co-ordination of supplier inspection visits
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Previous Administrative experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.