Skills: Structural Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for the technical preparation of fixed/floating platform installations and removals. Together with colleagues and clients, our engineers work in dedicated multi discipline project teams in order to provide constructive and workable solutions for these technically challenging projects. In order to support these projects we are looking for a draughtsman. As a Draughtsman you provide drawing support for product development, study, tender and commercial projects, on products like removal, heavy lift, subsea and renewables.
Your daily activities
• Contribute to the preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models for Offshore projects;
• Work with a team of project designers and engineers;
• Work on transport, lift, rigging, and sea fastening drawings required for projects;
• Create drawings in accordance with Drawing Control Procedures and departmental standards;
• Solve and/or support the technical challenges in structural design;
• Create 3D simulations and clash checks for installation and removal projects;
• The tool you are using is Microstation. Experience using similar packages may be beneficial.
• HNC or HND in civil or mechanical engineering;
• Some experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
• Prepared to work temporarily offshore on our vessels or overseas;
• A pro-active attitude with a drive to get the job done;
• Affinity with work preparation and planning;
• Flexibility and a team player attitude;
• You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
• The tool you are using is Microstation. Experience using similar packages may be beneficial
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!