Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
PDMS Piping Designer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 6 months renewable
Leap29 are currently seeking a PDMS Piping Designer who is experienced within the Oil & Gas Industry to join a Offshore project. The ideal candidate will be able to work with other multidiscipline engineers and to work independently.
Our client requires the ideal candidate to start immediately and rates are dependent upon experience.
• 3-5 years' experience as Piping Designer,
• Confident in using PDMS software,
• Knowledge of Dutch and English language,
• Experience within the Oil & Gas industry,
• Experience working on projects both on site and in the office,
• Previously worked on greenfield or revamp projects,
• Responsibility for the project- related piping planning,
• Direct contact with clients through attending regular meetings,
• Attending regular team meetings with other Engineers,
• Piping studies and 3D modelling,
• Able to develop and create MTO's, pipe support & isometrics,
• Drawing up specifications and data sheets focusses.
Within the role of Piping Designer, you will be required to attend regular team meetings and interface with other disciplines. You will be responsible for drawing up specifications and data sheets and have direct contact with clients. You will ensure all estimations that are required will meet the deadlines and budget set.
If you feel your skills match the above requirements, please use the link below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!