Our client based in West London are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer/Task Lead with proven PEM (Project Execution Model) knowledge to work on a major Brownfield project (focused on offshore operations and maintenance support scopes) to join the Project Team
As the Senior Project Engineer/Task Lead you will cover the overall execution of the project Including:
Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Completion
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the Task scope of work
- Ensure that a complete design basis is established for the Task in the Task start-up period.
- Ensure clear interfaces towards suppliers and subcontractors with respect to Task scope of work.
- Ensure that all changes in scope of work/plan/budget are approved by Modification Manager, and implemented and then Create and get approval from Modification Manager of cost budget for each Task
- Define/freeze, in the Task start-up period (in close co-operation with Task Team)
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of Task activity schedule
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of a document development schedule and a detailed fabrication & installation schedule
- Ensure that approved changes are reflected in manning, cost and schedule
- Ensure Task input to project reporting in accordance with project routines
- Progress & schedule input along with Risk & opportunity input
- Monitor progress for all activities & follow-up critical activities and overdue activities with focus on activity deliverables all to be within Task budget
- Degree in Engineering
- Experienced in handling technical and commercial questions from Client
- Experienced in identifying changes and participate in evaluation of change requests
- Able to implement approved changes and take the corrective actions as necessary and as agreed
- Previous Project Engineering experience in Brownfield projects, maintenance and modification works
- Advantageous to have Piping knowledge
- Team Player
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.