Skills: Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the role will support the development, maintenance and implementation of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) across the fleet. The position will liaise with technical subject matter experts (mechanical, electrical, well control) to define maintenance requirements. The role will also support periodic auditing to ensure compliance with the Borr Management System (BMS) requirements and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintenance change request processing, and monitoring of status
- Standard jobs
- Standard job scheduling (calendar, criteria, and event based)
- Rig operating mode changes (stacked)
- Miscellaneous changes (criticality, maintenance strategy, technical coding)
- Liaison with Subject Matter Experts for technical input on maintenance change requests
- Basic data governance of CMMS, e.g. naming conventions, equipment class and type, technical characteristics, measurements
- Maintenance documentation and records control, e.g. maintenance checklists, maintenance registers, maintenance forms and templates
- Administration of Maintenance Performance Monitoring system (Reports, KPIs)
- Support CMMS training material preparation (presentations, user manual, video library)
- Support troubleshooting CMMS issues for maintenance
- Support rollout of CMMS to rig fleet
- Drive continuous improvement of the CMMS.
- Provide CMMS training for rig crews and onshore personnel as required.
- Other duties as assigned