Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.
- Lead WT sales team in Japan to achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual Plan for growth target in Japan, including but not limited to order, convertible orders, revenue and past due by partnering with product line sales leaders
- Drive commercial intensity for Japan sales team to improve the coverage & penetration in key segments, and also develop & implement the go-to-market & channel growth strategies in Japan
- Develop win-win partnership relationships with key accounts at all levels, and develop strategies to increase WT penetration into those accounts
- Develop marketing strategy to promote new branding, new product & solutions locally in Japan
- Develop "ONE WT" culture across all functions incl. Sales, CSR, Services etc in Japan
- Drive talent management & develop talent pipeline for WT Japan & APAC
- Drive critical business development initiatives, including strategic partnerships, alliances, etc. for business
- At Least 10+ years' experience in industrial business
- Track record (minimum 3+ years) in leading and energizing multi-cultural teams to develop and execute commercial growth plans in a matrix environment (experience of leading the team in Japan to achieve the growth for MNC - Multi-national Companies preferred)
- A well organized, relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all-round business acumen. Must display the presence and maturity to influence and win the confidence of both customers and colleagues.
- A proactive self-starter, with the necessary drive, determination and social skills to develop commercially advantageous customer relationships that subsequently generate profitable business
- Strong leadership and passion
- Excellent communicator. Native level Japanese, business level English
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.