Skills: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technician, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Vlissingen, Zeeland, Netherlands
Leap29 is recruiting for an E&I commissioning engineer to be based on site in the Zeeland area. This role is for a world leader within the petrochemicals sector and you will have chance to work with some of the best teams globally.
As an E&I Commissioning Technician you are responsible for the following daily activities:
- Identify and resolve malfunctions and errors
- Complete installations with preventive maintenance
- You detect defects and breakdowns
- commissioning of complex installations
- Assembly, installation and adjustment various equipment of installations
The background of the E&I Commissioning Engineer should be the following:
- MBO/HBO Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Measurement & Control Engineering or similar
- E&I experience in petrochemical plant
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language, both spoken and written
- You are in possession of a VCA VOL
- You are in possession of NEN3140 and ATEX certificate
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!