Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: El-Gamaleya, El Gamaliya, Egipto, Egypt
- To manage human resources and local contractors, monitoring and controlling costs, and in a safe/environmental way in compliance with Zohr procedures.
- To ensure that production operations activities are carried out safely, efficiently and according to environment protection procedures.
- To promote the detection of any technical and/or operational aspects affecting the full availability of equipment of the Subsea Production System (SPS) and Central Control Platform (CCP).
- To define, in coordination with maintenance function, the most suitable corrective action to improve lifetime and reliability.
- To establish the requirements of specific training programs for upgrading the skill levels of national employees.
- To promote a positive safety culture and to co-ordinate supporting activities e.g. safety operations.
- To support the preparation and control of the OPEX budget for offshore production related activities.
- Fixed Term, Overseas. Rotational 28/28
- Knowledge/experience on Sulphur recovery unit (mandatory)
- Knowledge of ESD, F&G and Process Plant Management.
- Experience in managing complex plant
- Permit to Work knowledge for Oil & Gas Plant
- Oil, Gas and Utilities Process Knowledge for Oil &Gas Plant with H2S
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- HSE mandatory training and a strong commitment to safety
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Significant experience in a similar position
- Supervisory abilities and planning capability
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills and report writing
- Capacity to integrate within an international and national workforce
- Ability to lead and coach international and national staff
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.