Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Worley are currently recruiting for a Tendering Coordinator. This is a fixed term 12-month contract based in Aberdeen City Centre.
Reporting to the Tendering Manager you will be required to develop commercial proposals and cost estimations for the Oil and Gas, and Energy sector. In this exciting and fast-paced pre-contract role you will find yourself involved not only within the onshore and offshore UK market but responding to new and existing customer requirements across the globe. As Tender Coordinator you should be accomplished commercially and ideally have experience within the Upstream Oil & Gas and/or Construction industry.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment and demonstrate correct HSE behaviours and leadership.
- Ensuring that necessary advice received in connection with tender preparation, including tax, insurance, contractual advice and treasury.
- Assisting in ensuring that the approval process is followed and that all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Assist with the effective handover of commercial matters from pre-contract to post contract phase of projects.
- Ensuring Pre-Contract administration is in accordance with Worley commercial policies and procedures
- Ensure rate build ups and prices included within the final tender submissions are accurate, complete and are prepared on time to meet deadlines.
- Review tender & contract documentation, identify issues, risks and identify and promote suitable commercial strategies
- Liaison with key staff, including legal, technical authorities and commercial managers to ensure proposals are aligned with wider Worley strategy and meet proposal approval requirements.
- Liaison with proposals and business development team members to aid in the preparation of winning proposals.
- Attend client meetings for clarification and contract negotiations, as required.
- University graduate or above in Quantity Surveying, Law, Business Studies or other appropriate discipline.
- Membership of a professional institution (e.g. RICS) desirable but not essential
- Excellent IT Skills, especially Microsoft Excel