Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: South Africa
The position is based at Head Office in Morningside, Johannesburg and reporting to the Head of Credit Control , Southern Africa
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
Matric Preferably with Maths and Accounting.
Basic Computer Skill
Good Telephone Etiquettes
- Extensive Calling of Clients for outstanding balances
- Prepare Debtors Reconciliations
- Request Remittances from clients
- Daily Reporting, Weekly Reporting, & Monthly Reporting
- Attending to day to day Accounts Receivable Duties and meetings
- Hand over completed documentation for approval and authorisation
- Maintain Archive Schedules and communicate with our Archive Company
- Attend to Queries,
- Liaise with bank call centre for un-receipted payments
- Assist Credit Controllers as a Front Office
- Ability to maintain confidential and exercise extreme discretion
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Decision making skills at Junior level
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic Computer skills
- Analytical and Problem solving Skills
*This list is not exhaustive, and is subject to change.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.