Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary/Purpose:
- The candidate will join the BH IT organization as Developer and subject matter expert.
- He/She will support initiatives and solutions in Oracle ERP Sourcing area and be responsible for:
- Simplification initiatives for all product companies in Oracle
- Guarantee systems stability and performances
- Work with DevOps to ensure day-to-day users support (including post-mortem analysis, RCA and corrective actions)
- Support ERP Projects
- Development execution using PL/SQL, Oracle forms, Oracle reports, Oracle WF
- Work together with our partner on production tickets and help to close them and keep backlog low
- Work on requirement gathering, solutions analysis, design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of large/complex projects as well as little initiatives and enhancements.
- Work with vendors during system design and ensure compliance to specifications and Oracle solutions standards.
- Ensure rigor and adherence to BH standards and SOX compliance requirement.
- Demonstrates skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, globally
- Development skills with PL/SQL, Oracle forms, Oracle reports, Oracle WF
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 4 years' experience in Oracle ERP implementation (release 12.2 or above and Fusion) on "Buy To Pay" processes - Sourcing and Payable:
- PO - Purchasing module
- iSupplier portal
- Supplier master data
- INV - Inventory module
- AP - Accounts Payable module
- GL & SLA - General Ledger and Subledger Accounting modules
- Technical skills: SQL, PL/SQL and Java languages, Oracle Report Builder, Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle WF Builder, SOA
- Strong communications skills: clear, concise and able to communicate effectively with IT and functional managers at all levels
- Ariba tool knowledge for both Purchasing, Supplier collaboration & Invoicing
- Hicx tool knowledge for supplier master data management
- Experience on Integration methodology using SOA & WebMethods over the Cloud among external tools and Oracle application
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience with Oracle ERP solutions
- Experience with BH processes, methodologies and reporting methods
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.