Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and execute a plan to develop local suppliers that provide quality and competitive products to boost IKTVA commitment In Kingdom
- Place and follow-up on POs. Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution. Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Buying-Procurement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.