Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
FIELD OPERATIONS (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary Purpose of Job
- Maximise Idd El Shargi field economic recovery from various offshore reservoirs through production monitoring, well surveillance and optimization activities for ISND field.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years production and operations engineering experience or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of SCADA (e.g. OSI-PI), Production Data Management Systems (e.g. Avocet), OFM and Digital Oilfield tools:
- Prosper, Gap and IVM/IFM.
- Working knowledge of inflow performance theory and its practical application.
- Effective technical presentation and writing skills.
- Self-Starter - ability to work with a minimum of supervision, produce robust proposals and operate to imposed deadlines.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa