Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Technical Authority, Technical Lead, Development Manager, Subsurface Management, Reservoir Engineer
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as:
TITLE: Technical Authority - Reservoir Engineer
LOCATION: South East Asia
Type: 2 years Contract (Renewable depending upon project & Performance)
STATUS: Full time Family status
SALARY: Comparative + Expat benefits
JOB DESCRIPTION (GENERIC):-
Minimum Years of Experience: Minimum 20+ years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities
Minimum qualifications: At least Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering background
Technical leadership in the area of expertise by applying the Base and Key technologies:-
- Develop technology strategy and roadmap and tracking of its implementation
- Proactively identifying technical requirement and value creation opportunities in his era of expertise
- Responsible and accountable for technical aspects of project and improvement initiatives
- Provide leadership in driving and monitoring technical implementation of operational/engineering improvement initiatives/best practices and capturing lesson learnt
- Reservoir Engineering Discipline Lead and technical authority.
- Responsible for venture subsurface management RE discipline management including staffing, internships, graduate and advanced technical programs.
- Leads technical work supporting key influencing areas, including validating the operator´s projects at different FEL stages, field development plans, well proposals, data acquisition plans, rig sequence, system integrity.
- Expert technical authority for unconventional gas, heavy oil thermal recovery and offshore projects
- Contributes and leads selected work including integrated reservoir modelling, business planning and resources evaluation and reporting.
- Provide technical guidance and advice in area of expertise - Reservoir Engineering (e.g. technical support in trouble shooting, problem diagnostics, technical audits & benchmarking, project risk assessment, etc)
- Provide technical solutions to specific issues/potential problems (e.g reliability/integrity improvement, bad actor resolution, etc)
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.