Other Skills: Refining and/or chemical manufacturing industry preferred. Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Position level/title and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Egypt
Execute the day to day accounting and analysis activities which may include the Refinery's financial planning, capital budgeting, cost accounting, expense budgeting, financial and statistical reporting.
- Prepare analysis, which may include the Refinery's financial planning, capital budgeting, cost accounting, expense budgeting, and financial and statistical reporting.
- Prepares refinery financial forecasts, results of operations, capital budget and expense budgets, prepares analysis of variances to plan, prepares specific reports as needed, preparation of various financial and operating reports, and budget management support.
- Perform project cost allocating, budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and control
- Ensure timely generation of monthly (un-audited) and annual (audited) accounts and schedules reporting.
- Provision of periodical variance reports to Management related to budget performance.
- Supervise OPEX budget control and variance analysis.
- Liaison with internal and external audit teams and contribute to the closure of their findings.
- Perform the role of a finance business partner.
- Risk management control and mitigation.
- Ensure high quality, consistent and innovative approaches for delivering department's objectives.
- Interact with vendors and regulatory agencies.
- Identify opportunities for improving performance.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Division and/or senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 6-13 years' experience. At least three years in oil & gas, petrochemicals or other heavy industries.
- Experience in the refining and/or chemical manufacturing industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Proficiency in M/S Office applications (spreadsheet and modelling).
- Ability to report and present complex financial information.
- Advanced analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Cost & Product Accounting.
- Period closing and preparation of financial statements.
- Financial analysis including costing, MIS reporting and forecasting.
- Excellent oral/written English, as well as local language.