Labor relations Lead for Rio de Janeiro.Essential Responsibilities:
- Individuals who provides advice, counsel and leadership on employee and unions/works council relations.
- Advises management on legal/labour law/regulatory issues and risk management.
- Includes those who lead Labour Relations teams, and/or the operations for such teams.
- For use in Business or Shared Service teams.
- Develops a year plan for its own department.
- Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit.
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Latitude in project techniques.
- Project process requires choosing right approaches.
- Employees should have technical know-how.
- Diverse clients in a region.
- Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced in English and Portuguese
- 5 or more years of experience with Labor Relations
- Deep knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.