Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £33000 - £42000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fabricator/Welder for their Aberdeen based client.
Perform a diverse range of welding and fabrication duties with minor and major construction, modifications, upgrades and repair of various structures.
* Perform a diverse range of welding duties on tubulars, subsea equipment or oil related fabrications using SMAW, SAW, GMAW, GTAW or FCAW processes to code standards requiring radiography, ultrasonic, MPI, DPI as appropriate.
* To conduct all work subject to the limitations of pre-approved weld procedures and due requirements of code.
* To carry out PWHT(Coil/Furnace) requirements as per relevant WPS.
* To carry out all work instructions as per route sheets, drawings and relevant WPS requirements or supervision requests.
* To have experience in SMAW, SAW, GTAW of FCAW to code standards and to be conversant in the extraction and use of details from pre-approved weld procedure specifications.
Knowledge & Experience :
* To have a reasonable working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSAS 45001.
* To have experience in SMAW, SAW, GTAW of FCAW to code standards.
* To be currently coded in accordance with ASME IX 6G or AWS D1.1 6G using SMAW on tubular set up.
* Experience in workshops & site locations.
* To have served a recognised apprenticeship as a welder.
If interested in this opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND