Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We are currently recruiting for Insurance Specialist to work in Eni Support Function in Dublin, Ireland.
Key responsibilities :
- Issue insurance policies or certificates;
- Draft the required mid-term adjustments, coverage extensions and risk endorsements for each risk insured;
- Review monthly entries of the data processing system (Risk Console) to ensure timely communication to the Administration Finance & Control department;
- Draft periodical insurance reports for the Management and Risk Management Committee;
- Draft periodical reinsurance reports for the business; planning, strategic purposes and periodical reporting;
- Provide the Accounting, Finance and Control department and the Risk Control function with forecast/actual/budget data as appropriate;
- Monitor the performance of intermediaries with respect to profits and standards, and reports on cases of unsatisfactory performance;
- Liaise with the Reinsurance Manager to secure consistency between insurance and reinsurance coverage;
- Support the Reinsurance Manager with the annual reinsurance programme;
- Support claim co-insurance or re-insurance recoveries issuing proof of loss (or Reinsurance/Coinsurance Recovery Collecting Note).
Permanent local contract.
- Highly organized, good attention to detail and ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Proactive and results-oriented approach;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships internally and externally.
- Degree in Law, Economics, Technical Engineering or other relevant discipline;
- Professional insurance qualifications;
- Knowledge of risk management principles and insurance markets;
- Previous experience in insurance claims, underwriting or loss adjustment.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.