Skills: Contracts Administration, Budget / Cost Control
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
We are currently recruiting for a Cost Control & Contract Administrator to develop and apply project contract administration practices and manage contract documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
Key responsibilities :
- Effective resolution of Contract issues handling of claims and variations during the execution of the contract.
- Handles post contract administration including reviewing and responding to requests for variations and claims.
- Deals with problems arising in connection with the execution of purchase Orders/Works contracts
- Provides the economic and procurement-related expertise to the Technical Units involved with the Project for improved coordination and reduction in conflict between inter-functional activities
- Performs liaison activities between Company-Contractors/Suppliers to resolve all issues related to commercial aspects
- Provides the Procurement Manager with the necessary assistance in identifying commercial impacts in terms of changes in cost and technical variations
- Acts in the respect of professional ethics and Company code of practice
- Prepares systematic Reporting related to the Contract Administrator activities and provides feedback to the Project Vendor list system
Permanent local contract.
- Supplier Products And Markets: Knowledge of Suppliers production processes, Suppliers quality, Management process
- Organisation Processes: Company organisation, Internal procedures, Procurement process, Project Management process, Feedback flow organisation and circulation documentation management, Project Procurement Management
- Supports and Technologies: Network information search and management, integrated information systems and process information supports.
- Economics: Cost analysis and purchase pricing, Financial evaluation, Cost estimating, budgeting, cost analysis & control
- Compliance: Knowledge of legal aspects, civil law and contractual requirements, Technical specification and standards, Environment health safety, safety at worksites, Agreement
- Logistics: Comparative economic evaluations
- Secondary Level Technical Education
- Engineering degree preferred
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry
- Administration experience
- Planning and target control
- Relation management
Eni will evaluate the applications received for the position in question. The candidates considered must be in line with the profile required will be contacted to continue the selection process
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.