Skills: Warehouse Person, Workshop
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Worley is recruiting a Support Team (Warehouse & Logistics Operative) based in Aberdeen on a Permanent basis.
This role is a multi-skilled position and covers a wide range of warehousing & Logistics responsibilities.
Primarily in support of the Support Team Leads in the effective management and operation of the Warehousing & Logistics activity.
The role includes the organisation and orderliness of plant and equipment in the warehouse, its efficient storage and movement from and to service departments as well as preparation for delivery and processing on its return.
A significant portion of the role is the efficient and accurate processing and updating of records within the MCS plant management system.
This will include: tracking and labelling equipment; creation and uploading of certification and other associated documentation; creation of work orders and customer charging documentation.
The successful candidate would be expected to occasionaly cover other roles within the SES Operations Team as and when required.
- Internal movement of plant and equipment onsite, internal (warehouse including racking areas) and external storage areas.
- Operation of mechanical lifting equipment, pallet trucks and forklift
- Manual handling of plant and equipment
- Efficient and orderly storage of plant and equipment
- Labeling and document generation of plant and equipment
- Generation of work orders under instruction from the Support Team Lead
- Processing of returned plant and equipment
- Preparation of plant and equipment, including documentation for dispatch.
- Generation of damage and deficiency reports under instruction from Support Team Lead
- Checking stock availability in plant system
- Updating of plant condition in plant system
- Generation of digital imagery against plant items and input in to plant system.
- Regular stock and inventory checking
- Vendor communication regarding on and off hire of any cross hired equipment
- Update and modify system data as required in Plant Hire System (e.g. correction of asset number and asset description)
Required qualifications / certification:
- Full Driving license
- Dangerous Good Awareness - sea and air
- Forklift License
- Recognised Qualification
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Experienced in a Warehouse & Logistics environment
- A clear and confident communicator both written and verbal
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- IT and computer literate
- Flexible attitude to work duties
- Experienced of plant management software or similar (MCS, SAP, Maximo etc.)
Certain benefits are not applicable to employees who reside outside of the UK