Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Ensure that Aviation competences are implemented and sees that the same are attended to.
- Ensure that the necessary aviation services management system support processes are set up, implemented and kept updated.
- Acquire, or produce/develop, and distribute the relevant documents pertaining to the functions.
- Assist external audits.
- Implement the measures aimed at improving a specific performance and manages the processes pertaining to the execution of corrective and proactive actions.
- Make periodic visits to the Operators in the region/BU to verify operations are being performed in compliance with contract specifications.
- Follow up outstanding audit recommendations to confirm action on compliance and feedback LOGIS.
- Ensure that the GUs in the region/BU have in place a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP), containing defined interfaces with the Contractors' ERP, to facilitate the effective management of accidents and/or serious incidents, to provide a quick-response plan for search and rescue mission in support of Company's flight operations, and other Company activity-related accidents/incidents.
- Verify that Contractor's ERP contains a defined interface with BU's ERP, and regular drills are carried out in order to familiarize personnel with it and also to detect any deficiencies.
- Ensure that all aircraft accidents and incidents that occur involving aviation activities are fully reported to LOGIS. Investigate, as far as possible, the circumstances of aircraft accidents and incidents involving third parties, and provide feedback to LOGIS.
- Provide professional leadership and guidance to Aviation Advisors/Supervisors within the region.
- Verify with Local Content Department the compliance of RW/FW Operator with the Local Content Plan (i.e. training of the Local Resources.
Fixed Term Contract
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Experience working as an Aviation Advisor
- Consolidated professional experience in the aviation sector (i.e. Pilot, Licensed Engineer, Ground Operation Post Holder, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Aeronautical Engineer or qualified practitioner).
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you'll receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.