Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Reporting to the Kuala Lumpur Global Centre Indirect Tax Manager, this position will manage all the global indirect tax internal reporting requirements, KPIs, compliance tracking, process improvements and ensure that all planned automation is rolled out in the time planned.Essential Responsibilities:
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Project management of global automation projects - Tax Compliance Tools, OCR technology, Sabrix Tax Engines, etc.
- Documentation of all processes and manage all process improvement projects
- Support all the Regional Indirect Tax leads on all projects and technical tax issues
- Respond and manage global reporting initiatives and projects.
- Step in for the Kuala Lumpur Global Centre Indirect Tax Manager as and when required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent professional qualification
- 10 years of working experience finance and indirect taxes.
- Project management and tax systems experience
- Possess strong analytical skills with proactive mind-set, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem solving skills to the team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.