Logistics Operator Apprenticeship (Lærling i logistikkfaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Service, information, guidance, customer management, communication and ethics.
- Order processing, storage and packing.
- Preparations for dispatch.
- Securing of goods and cargo.
- Weight limitation and weight distribution in transport.
- Efficient and secure transport of goods and cargo.
- Management and transport of goods that require special treatment.
- Use of manual and electronic tools for transport, the flow of goods, and document management.
- Use and maintenance of technical equipment.
VG2 Transport and logistics (VG2 Transport og logistikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
Tananger or Dusavik
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.