Well Operator, Coiled Tubing Apprenticeship (Lærling i brønnfaget kveilerør)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Rigging of hydraulic equipment.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and operation of hydraulic equipment.
- Drill control checks.
- Maintenance and repairs to hydraulic equipment.
- Risk analysis of the operations, assessment of signals from the wells.
- Maintaining pressure-controls during drilling operations.
VG2 Well Technology (VG2 Brønnteknikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.