CNC Machine Operator Apprenticeship (Lærling i CNC-operatørfaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Receiving materials.
- Preparation and production of details of different materials with the aid of manual and controlled tooling machines.
- Choosing cutting tools and information from cutting manuals.
- Use of digital aids for developing and preparing programs for controlled tooling machines, as well as data and administrative systems.
- Maintenance of machines and appurtenant equipment.
VG2 Industrial Technology (VG2 Industriteknologi)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.