The Nexus Controls Sourcing Leader will report to the Bently/Nexus Controls P&L Sourcing Leader and own the sourcing vision, strategy and deliverables for the Nexus Controls product line.Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Longmont site sourcing leader, ensuring site objectives, priorities and deliverables from a sourcing perspective are supported.
- Partner with the Nexus Controls Product Line GM to enable the Product Line strategy and business transformation by driving sourcing strategies and initiatives through the global supply chain to meet the business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with sourcing teams across the core Nexus sites in Hungary and China to drive the sourcing strategy.
- Work closely with Product Line and technology teams to design and execute appropriate software agreements to enable Nexus software strategy and growth targets.
- Deliver on key sourcing objectives of cost out, cash, fulfillment and supplier quality.
- Reduce continuity of material supply risks, including mitigating sole source impact.
- Grow purchased spend from low cost country suppliers, while supporting lead time objectives.
- Provide benchmarking and industry intelligence support to facilitate make-buy strategies and decisions.
- Ensure compliance with Baker Hughes sourcing policies & procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college or equivalent education
- At least 7 years of experience in Sourcing/Procurement function
- Demonstrated Experience working in a Global Projects business
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% of the time, as required
- Experience managing a team of sourcing professionals
- Experience in negotiating and executing software agreements
- Demonstrated experience working in software-hardware solutions business
- Proven strategic and analytical skill sets
- Demonstrated leadership within a matrix organization
- Highly motivated, results/metrics driven with demonstrated influencing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- APICS/N.A.P.M./C.P.M. certification
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.