Welder apprenticeship (Lærling i sveisefaget)Essential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Working according to working instructions, drawings/schematics and WPS (welding procedures).
- Handling materials, manuals and tools for working the materials.
- Executing welding processes using standard methods.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of welding equipment.
VG2 Industrial Technology (VG2 Industriteknologi)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
Tananger or Stavanger
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.