Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Roles and Responsibilities
- Managers of people from multiple families within the function.
- Develops action plans and research planning on the basis of a year. Contributes to business programs of a considerable part of a function or a business unit and to midterm plans.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products and systems.
- Supports sales projects. Engineers are part of a sales team. Have to find technical and economically best solutions. Sales process requires new approaches combining existing technologies.
- Leads role in knowledge management. Decides about knowledge management. Stimulates sharing of knowledge. Develops training, delivers it and sees into a proper role out.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Functional Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.