The candidate will join the Baker Hughes organization as Staff Technical Project Manager - Oracle Manufacturing and Qualityto design, implement and support all the applications in Mfg and Quality area.
In this role the candidate will coordinate and drive all the new ERP initiatives and improvements in Mfg & Quality area as well as contributing to business initiatives where Oracle Mfg and Quality knowledge is a key success factor.
He/She will be the primary point of contact for all the business sites in US, working in close connection with the rest of DT peers and leaders in the global DT organization.
The candidate will be also responsible to ensure leveraging best practices, standardizing the solutions and monitoring the adherence to Oil & Gas standard processes and guidelines with regards with PMM, Change management and documentation deliverables.Essential Functions (Responsibilities)
- Led the analysis, requirement gathering, design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Oracle supply chain modules.
- Identify, scope, and lead business/site readiness projects to prepare new sites for the oracle implementation.
- Gain deep understanding of all the integrations with legacy tools or cloud tools interconnected with Oracle following the best practices for new implementations
- Define test strategy and performance analysis in the path for moving Oracle into the cloud
- Lead all projects followings Agile/Lean process and implementation by Tollgates
- Maintain tight linkages with Supply chain business users and leaders to deliver benefits and reduce costs in all supply chain processes.
- Deliver quality improvements and root-cause analysis for ERP related complex business problems and work closely with delivery managers ensuring on-time execution of all deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in IT project management and execution in global companies or large consulting firms
- At least 6 years of Oracle SCM Applications development, maintenance and development supervision
- Functional domain expertise in Supply chain
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- GE / Baker Hughes experience
- Project management skills and contractors supervision
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience with GE / Baker Hughes processes, methodologies and reporting methods
- 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt certified
- Knowledge of GE / Baker Hughes project management standards and/or AIM
- IMLP, IT CAS or equivalent technical leadership program experience
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.