Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Responsibilities:
Essential skill set
- Create FPGA based designs using Vivado
- Prototyping of ASIC RTL to FPGA
- Develop micro-architecture based on the given IP Specifications.
- Do RTL coding, LINTing and sanity testing of the implemented design.
- Work closely with the Verification and Validation teams to debug the issues.
- 8+ yrs of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture
- Experience in designing with AMBA Bus Protocol (AXI, APB) based SOCs/IPs and ARM processors.
- Hands on with at least one of the scripting languages like TCL, Perl or Python.
- Working knowledge of Vivado Synthesis
- Scripting knowledge (TCL/Python/perl)
- Experience in using timing constraints and Xilinx XDC
- Knowledge of Industry standard protocols like USB, SPI, QSPI, I2C, RGMII, Display Port
- Strong debugging skills using FPGA, silicon and board level
- Experience in developing the testbenches.
- Experience with FPGA based design methodology.
- Knowledge/Working Experience with PCIe.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.