Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
INTERNATIONAL UPSTREAM & EXPLORATION
INTERNATIONAL PLANNING COORDINATOR
Primary Purpose of Job
• BA in Business Administration or equivalent. Oil and gas experience is an advantage.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years' experience in a related role.
• Prior working experience in the country (Qatar).
• Previous supervisory level experience required.
• Positive attitude and self-initiative approach.
• Sound knowledge of computing and common desktop applications.
• Fluent in English communication skills both written and verbal. Fluency in Spoken and written English and Arabic is an asset.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa