Roles and Responsibilities
This individual will bring domain experience and provide technical leadership and consultation within the Treasury team on design, configuration, deployment, migration, execution and integration of the TMS with surrounding systems. They will drive predictability and technical success among multi-functional stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Configure and design solutions to support business requirements and work with the functional and technical stakeholders to test and implement them
- Understand and maintain technology products within the TMS ecosystem, being accountable for these products by knowing how they work
- Facilitate and coordinate working sessions as necessary to further refine product requirements and features
- Review and test product deliverables to confirm the business requirements have been addressed
- Present and train internal customers on new services/features offered within the new release versions of the platform
- Present opportunities for strategic and tactical product improvements to the product management team
- Monitor performance and analyze setup of TMS ecosystem, looking for opportunities to simplify and fine-tune it
- Be accountable to DT horizontal functions for adherence to internal processes, such as project management, ITIL, security and compliance
- Be accountable for communications to functional partners for key events like outages (planned or unplanned), upgrades etc. with deep awareness of the impacts
- Work with product providers to establish testing and patching requirements and environment management
- University educated (masters / bachelors) or equivalent experience; preferred degrees/domains: computer and information sciences, finance, accounting, mathematics or equivalent experience
- Proven experience relating to some of the below platforms and protocols
- Configuration and/or implementation of FIS Quantum, ION WallStreet Suite, Kyriba or an equivalent corporate TMS
- Other related treasury platforms and interfaces such as 360T, Bloomberg, Market Data, Reporting etc.
- Various file formats and connectivity protocols such as XML, SWIFT MT, BAI, FTP/SFTP, host-to-host, API etc.
- Experience within Treasury Front Office and products like Bonds, Investments, Commercial Papers, Derivatives, Swaps, Currency Options, Equities etc.
- Understanding of multi-tier applications (Web, application, batch, messaging, REST/webservices), and how they operate
- Specific knowledge: Corporate Finance, Risk Management, Financial markets, IR and FX derivatives, Intercompany Finance
- Knowledge of an enterprise payment system (e.g. FIS Trax) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong ability to communicate results in forms that resonate with the business collaborators, highlighting actionable insights
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills demonstrated the ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics
- Familiarity with agile/iterative project methodology such as Scrum
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.